Eczema is a skin condition where patches of skin become itchy, red, inflamed, cracked, rough, and sometimes blisters.
Living with this skin condition can be a challenge. That's because people who suffer from eczema is like living in hell – with unbearable itch and pain. Often, they are even embarrassed to be out in public because of their skin condition.
"Eczema Fix" is your ultimate guide on everything you need to know about handling & controlling this skin condition. While eczema is not a disease — and there is no immediate cure for it… You can get rid of the skin's unbearable itch, and inflammation with the strategies revealed in this guide.
Here is what you will learn:
- How to diagnose symptoms of eczema other than looking for rashes
- Understanding the five common types of eczema & how to manage it
- Mind control tricks that you can use to eliminate the irritating eczema itch
- How a simple low-impact sweat exercise can help you control eczema
- How to use the "daydreaming" tactic to control eczema
- A meditation practice you can do in just 15 minutes to relieve itchy skin
- One simple trick that will give you instant relief when a significant flareup happens
- Why you want to stay away from drinking alcohol, coffee, energy drinks when you suffer from this skin condition
- Overwhelmed with too many eczema products in the market? When in doubt, use these two creams
- Seven natural home remedies for instant itch & rashes relief
- Eight life hacks to lead an everyday life for people with eczema
- Make your home allergy-proof by getting rid of these 18 things inside your house
- Parenting tips: How to manage children with eczema
- Seven food that triggers allergies & eczema symptoms