The Step-by-Step Guide on How to Prepare, Present, Host, and Execute a Successful Webinar!
Webinars have become one of the most popular ways to promote a business in the past few years. According to the Adobe Software blog, webinars rank in the top three of the content delivery methods.
To use a webinar to promote your business, you will need to know the secrets to a successful webinar. This book is your guide to putting on a successful webinar, emphasizing the most important concepts. According to SlideShare, the elements that engage 70% of people are exciting content and a passionate speaker.
This book will help your buyers become passionate and engaging speakers and develop their idea so that they can host the best webinar possible.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: The Tools of the Trade
- Chapter 2: Choosing Your Topic
- Chapter 3: Advertising & Promotion
- Chapter 4: Preparing Your Presentation
- Chapter 5: Managing Questions
- Chapter 6: How to be the Best Presenter Possible
- Chapter 7: Co-Organizers, Webinar Partners & Staff
- Chapter 8: Monetizing Your Webinar
- Chapter 9: Getting People to Come Back
- Chapter 10: Creating a Business from Archived Webinars